Modern Warfare 2 Guide to Flag Runner Guide 03/19/2010
We had a series of requests for a guide for Modern Warfare 2 game to the new row of the stand by e-mail. We talked to some top pro, and there is even some decent video guide to thought we were going to go over some key points.
First you have to think about what type of gamer are you? Are you playing solely to get those vital points XP? Are you doing to help the team and win the game? Are you playing for the glory of winning the game alone without help? Are you playing to improve their kill ratio of death? Once you have answered yes to any of these questions, you can then look to develop a strategy around your goals.
If you go for XP points a great way to get some XP is by inserting tactics, hiding their sparkle very close to the base every time you rebuild that can be constantly attack there flag. Capture of flag that gains fifty points each time, at least, grasp, not to mention if they go back for a cool 250 points. If you are playing to help the team should change its microphone and communicate as much as possible in order to help the team. Trying to capture and return the flag in hunting packages is much easier to do everything by yourself. If you enter a team of three, separated by about ten meters per player and run to the flag, then the person can see in the second, where the man was murdered in front and so on and so forth. In the following Modern Warfare 2 Guide to the corridor, flag that will aim to cover the game from a different point of you. Are you trying to get their death rate to kill or are you trying to be the hero of the team and win an instant?
Cool Video 03/06/2010
Modern Warfare2 03/04/2010
Modern Warfare 2 03/03/2010
Once again Infinity Ward brings a new sequel to the infamous Call of Duty, but this time not about WWII! For those who have played the entire series of the call of duty games you know that the previous games had a certain style to them. That style was to follow the characters through their journey from World War II. The new Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2 by Infinity Ward is brought to you in a modern body again! During the game you are following a well-narrated structure that is attractive enough for most types of players. You feel like you are really a part of the game. One could almost swear that the plot of this game takes the right of the holders of the daily news. Modern Warfare 2 touches on several hot topics such as Soviet-era warheads missing, the fundamentalism of Islamic affairs and many others. This was a big surprise for me, especially because I was not really expecting much from the story itself. I was very surprised with the fact that I was addicted to this game only after a few minutes. I think that because the plot is shown in scenes that are placed on a first-person perspective, is much more exciting and kept my attention much faster than other games that are installed differently. Much of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2 is the fact that he seems to grow attached to the soldiers in the game. These are the guys who are fighting with you and although they may be players of a video game, the sense of close relationship is based, as you look out for themselves and fight alongside them. The only complaint I have is the fact that you can not pass orders to your teammates. This is yet more clouded by the fact that the other soldiers have the ability to conduct its own in battle and occasionally excellent largely on their own. I feel a little lost in the game a few times, unsure of where to go, but when that happened all I had to do was see my classmates as they walked, and went into battle. It really can be a great asset to the whole experience of playing Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2, provided essential help in the missions and even if I can not give orders, that saved my ass several times during the game to do well so ! Overall, I think that Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare 2 for the Xbox 360 is a great game that will surprise those who are not sure of playing. For those who love the game this is just another reason to love Call of Duty again.
Yakuza 3 Trailer! 02/26/2010
One of the coolest things about this Yakuza series is their awesome detailed reconstruction of Tokyo. The exact details of the city may be fiction, but Kabukicho Yakuza still feels like a walk in the genuine article. Yakuza 3 is an even more convincing replica of Tokyo (and Okinawa!) Through greater detail on the PlayStation 3 capable.
Soak up the atmosphere in this new trailer is set in a karaoke performance of agitation by the protagonist Kazuma Kiryu. Yakuza 3 will be available March 9, at which time you can explore virtual Tokyo for yourself - with the exception of hostess clubs.
I personally think this game will be awesome and I surely check out the demo! I'm the hugest fan of Japanese games, but this might be a great one!
Modern Warfare 2 Patch ... FaileD! 01/29/2010
Today Europe has received a patch for Modern Warfare 2. This patch was suppose to fix a bunch exploits in the game, such as:
* Care Package, Emergency Airdrop, and Sentry Gun marker grenades sprint speed normalized
* Fix for "infinite care package" exploit
* Sentry Guns: Improved placement detection, preventing cases of Sentry Guns inside geometry
* Model 1887: Bling using Akimbo and FMJ combination now has same range and damage as non-Bling Model 1887s
* Improved player collision removing cases of getting into geometry and "elevators"
* Fixes to prevent various XP hacks
When the patch went live, something unexpected happened. The game kinda didn't work, well at least the most important part of the game, online multiplayer. This, of course, got many people upset and they pulled the patch. US will receive it when its all fixed.
Uncharted 2 demo + DLC. 01/25/2010
If you haven't bought this game, I think it's about time you do. If you are still undecided about the game, there will be a demo for download soon in the PlayStation Network Store. There will also be a DLC available next Thursday, January 28th. The premium DLC will include a lot of new character skins for the game and will cost $4.99 in the US. It was previously expected to be free... but I guess Naughty Dog decided against it. The DLC will add Sev and Helghast soldier from Killzone 2, Cole (both good and evil version) and Zeke from InFamous, and a Chimera from Resistance 2.
BioShock Pre-Order Bonus. 01/21/2010
Order from Amazon.com and you receive a free Big Daddy costume plus 10 dollars credit all for 55 dollars. This Big Daddy costume can be used in PlayStation Home and I think is a much better freebie than GameStop's extra multiplayer characters. Pre-order this game for free from Points2Shop. You can also get Free Microsoft Points and Free PSN Cards.
PSN Update for January 21 01/21/2010
Not the greatest update ever, but you will get some cool releases. This update is only for Europe, though. Here is one of the better releases, Sony is offering a free entry to the ModNation Racers beta for those who download the title first, first 100,000 for that matter.
Until February 4:
· Smash Cars (was – £11.99/€14.99 now – £6.29/€7.99)
· Digger HD (was – £7.99/€9.99 now – £4.79/€5.99)
· Cuboid (was – £7.99/€9.99 now – £5.49/€6.99)
· Interpol (was – £7.99/€9.99 now – £5.49/€6.99)
· Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom (was – £7.99/€9.99 now – £5.49/€6.99)
· Unbound Saga (PSP) (was – £11.99/€14.99 now – £3.99/€4.99)
· Buzz! Master Quiz (PSP) (was – £19.99/€29.99 now – £14.99/€19.99)
· Elemental Monster TD Portable (PSP) (was – £6.29/€7.99 now – £3.19/€3.99)
· LocoRoco (PSP) (was – £14.99/€19.99 now – £11.99/€14.99)
· Super Stardust Portable (PSP) (was – £6.29/€7.99 now – £3.99/€4.99)
· ModNation Racers BetaI (limited to first 100,000 users who download, the beta will then be removed from the store)
· Dragon Ball: Raging Blast – Warriors of Justice Pack (free)
· Rock Band tracks (continued)
· Guitar Hero 5 tracks (continued)
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers Live Anthology Pack 2 (contains the six tracks listed below) (£4.99/€7.99)
· A Woman In Love (Live) (£0.99/€1.49)
· Breakdown (Live) (£0.99/€1.49)
· Century City (Live) (£0.99/€1.49)
· Jammin' Me (Live) (£0.99/€1.49)
· Nightwatchman (Live) (£0.99/€1.49)
· The Waiting (Live) (£0.99/€1.49)
· 1901 by Phoenix (£0.99/€1.49)
· Blue Jeans by Silvertide (£0.99/€1.49)
· Lisztomania by Phoenix (£0.99/€1.49)
Guitar Hero 5
Metal Track Pack (£4.39/€5.49) (contains the three tracks listed below)
· Laser Cannon Deth Sentence By Dethklok (£1.59/€1.99)
· Still I Rise By Shadows Fall (£1.59/€1.99)
· Twilight Of The Thunder God By Amon Amarth (£1.59/€1.99)
The New Blues Masters Track Pack (£4.39/€5.49) (contains the three tracks listed below)
· Broken Man By Scott Mckeon (£1.59/€1.99)
· Lonesome Road Blues By Joe Bonamassa (£1.59/€1.99)
· Who I Am By Tyler Bryant (£1.59/€1.99)
· DC Universe Doomsday First Look Trailer
· Heavy Rain Dynamic Theme (£1.59/€1.99)
· Singstar Dynamic Theme (£1.59/€1.99)
· Buzz! Dynamic Theme (£1.59/€1.99)
· Dante's Inferno Violence Circle Wallpaper
· LocoRoco Midnight Carnival Party Wallpaper
· Need for Speed Underground Rivals (£15.99/€19.99)
· The History Channel: The Great Battles of Rome (£7.99/€9.99)
· Ben 10: Protector of Earth (£9.99/€14.99)
· Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs (€29.99)
· Vector TD (£2.49/€2.99)
Themes and Wallpapers
· Savage Moon Theme Red
· Savage Moon Theme Weapon
· Savage Moon Theme Tower
· LocoRoco Midnight Carnival Party Wallpaper
· LocoRoco Midnight Carnival Christmas Wallpaper
MAG Trophies. 01/16/2010
Did you play SOCOM or Warhawk and thought getting trophies was hard? By looking at the list, it looks like MAG will be one of those games where getting the Platinum trophy is impossible unless you play it 24/7 for at least few weeks straight. One of the hardest parts is to get a character to the level cap for each of the title's three factions.
Want this MAG for free? Learn how to get one here at Points2Shop. Learn how to get Free Microsoft Points and Free PSN Cards there too.
Here is a list of MAG trophies: